*The following terms and conditions will apply to the National and Dealer prize draw:1. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
2. Participants must hold a current UK motorbike licence for all test ride bookings and have a valid email and postal address to participate.
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the enquiry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries.
4. Information provided by participants in registering for this event will only be used by Kawasaki Motors UK and the chosen Kawasaki Dealership in future, if entrants have provided permission.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, a branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to third parties.
7. This draw is not open to Kawasaki employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct family members.
8. Each qualifying participant can enter the free draw to win the advertised prizes. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. The competition closes at 1:00pm on Monday 24th February and Kawasaki Motors UK will draw the prize winning customer details at random at 2:00pm on Monday 24th February.
10. The 1st national prize is valid for a Dragon Moto Tour to Kawasaki Days in Germany on 21-26 May 2020 only. If the winner is unable to accept these travel dates, fails to arrive by the departure time or does not hold a valid passport, their prize will be forfeit and the winner shall not be entitled to any form of compensation.
11. A pillion partner ticket can be purchased for the Kawasaki Days, Germany Tour by the winner with a 15% discount off the RRP. To book, please contact Geraint or Jan on 07816 396614 or email [email protected]
12. For full Dragon Moto terms and conditions please visit www.dragonmototours.co.uk
13. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute tour of equal value shall be provided. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. A member of the KMUK marketing department will contact the dealerships directly to advise them of their winning customers details. An email providing further information about the prize, and how it will be coordinated, will be sent from KMUK to the winning participant within five working days of the draw. The winning participant will then be required to confirm acceptance of the prize by replying to the email within seven days of this date. Following acceptance of the prize the winning customer’s details will be shared with Dragon Moto Tours.
15. 13. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within seven days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the draw.
16. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. KMUK and Kawasaki Dealerships reserve the right to use photography of the event and competition winners on social media channels.
18. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.